Since my pregnancy, I've gained a total of 20kg. Horrors!!! I hope I'll be able to lose the whole lot.
Since my pregnancy, Hubby has gained a total of 10kg. Which is good, since he was too skinny before that. All thanks to the rigours of teaching students who make him want to pull his hair out.
What is not good, is that I am 'entitled' to cravings and greediness at this point in time. Hubby, however, has 'strange' cravings that make him want to pig out as well. Sometimes this pregnant woman has to accompany him to satisfy his cravings, instead of the other way round.

He also eats into my stash of tid-bits, fruit juice and other trash food like canned lychees. Which leaves my cravings unfulfilled at times.
Haha! I think it's just an excuse for Hubby to pig out. He keeps reiterating that he is 'showing support' to me by being gluttony together with me ;) Interestingly, yesterday's ST Mind Your Body supplement had an article saying that people tend to eat as much as the person they are having the meal with.
Last night we went for dinner after our final gynae visit. It's like the proverbial Last Supper for me! Only confinement food after Boy Boy is out. So we sought out a Pizza Hut branch to try its new Pasta Perfetto.
Verdict: don't bother. Starting at $5.90 for plain pasta with veggies, the portions weren't even enough to fill our stomachs even with an added soup (which was watery) and drink.
So I ended up buying KFC home for supper. Finished off 2 pieces of chicken, a coleslaw, a mashed potato and a regular iced lemon tea all by myself. And I didn't even feel over-full.
And for breakfast this morning, I bought a huge slab of kaya cake, a huge slab of walnut cake, and a mini round pandan chiffon cake. Just because I felt like eating them. Don't care! Haha! Of course I managed to only consume the 1st item.
This is me at Ikea, pigging out on its chicken wings. Still lose to KFC.

My ET t-shirt has been with my throughout this pregnancy, being the only piece of clothing that can really stretch, is loose enough, and thin enough for me who's sweating like a pig. It has collected many 'battle scars', a record of how much I've been eating all this while.
My elder sis is always amused when she sees me wearing this tee. It looks like ET is pregnant!
Labels: Itchy Mouth, Pregnancy