Took these photos when I was supposed to be catching some much-needed sleep. Instead spent the afternoon watching Boy Boy nap :) Can't see clearly here but he has a mark around his mouth from sucking his pacifier too tightly hee hee.
Click to enlarge.

I've sort of committed all the 'sins' of baby-caring: using a pacifier, and a sarong cradle (摇篮). The pacifier was introduced by my confinement nanny.
She was so horrible, dug it out from the drawer, unwrapped and used it on Boy Boy without asking us >:( Not supposed to use it before baby is 2 months. No wonder my breastfeeding failed!
The sarong cradle, I gave in cos it is a good way to soothe Boy Boy to nap, and keep him within my sight as I do the chores. Bought a 2nd-hand one with a motor, so it shakes automatically after I set the speed.
Nowadays I don't really use the shaking function, and Boy Boy uses it like a hammock. Cooler than lying on his bed.
Labels: I'm A Mummy