Goodbye and Hello.
It's been 2 and a half months since I last blogged. Why? Because I had finally gone to try teaching in schools, which I have been interested in since graduating from Uni.
After this 2-month stint, I can now confidently say that I'm swearing off it. I feel so drained and burnt out after just these 8 weeks; can hardly believe it's been only so short a duration.
Revamped my blog design because I feel that with this teaching trial over, I can now finally embark on the journey to find my next career. Whether it is still in the teaching aspect (maybe tuition or enrichment classes), or something in a different direction. For now I'm returning to my freelance design and copywriting.
These DIY retro photos were actually taken by my husband and I to mark our 1st year wedding anniversary. But we have been so busy with other parts of our lives that I've only just got to editing them. I've chosen those without my husband as he prefers to be anonymous online.
Goodbye... because with marriage and its commitments, I have a serious need to finally find my direction in life, whether it is who I am, or what it is I truly want in life. So it's farewell to childhood, and all its naivety and carefreeness.
Hello... because there are challenges to come as I embark on my search and pilgrimage with my husband --- as an adult, finally independent of my parents (to an extent haha!) It's a learning journey to come, and I'm sure there will be lots to learn along the way.
There is also a surprise to come that I will soon reveal :)
Labels: Homebody, Nostalgic Nut