I like how the transport system is so orderly. Maybe it's got to do with the Confucius teachings their people study.
Signs for priority seats tell people to YIELD their seats. So much better than "pls give up". Most people we saw were very quick to stand up once someone more needy boarded the cabin.

Those in need can also get a sticker from the counter to wear, a justification that allows them to claim their seat. I think this is a very good idea, as it makes it less awkward for the needy person.

They also have clear instructions to speak softly or use sms. How I wish we have them too!

Look, everyone is following the lines. I think the problem with ours is because the lines are too short and there isn't actually enough place to queue, so no one bothers.

The stations have double-decker bicycle parking systems. So good...

Their 'love' campaign is so big scale they have competitions to enhance and publicise it. Not like SMRT's half-hearted efforts. Boo.

Labels: Cynic In The House