Kenting was my favourite stop on the tour!
This is the busiest place during summer, but now in winter the crowd is thin and the mood is so serene.
Cheap cheap go-karting! S$5 for 25 rounds around the track! I liked the double-seater because both passengers can take turns to control the car. From my previous experience I'm a reckless driver, so I drove very slowly this time. No kick. It was shiok when my husband drove. Hee hee.


Chilling out in the very empty 5-star hotel.

Played some cheap cheap bowling with my MIL at our hotel basement. It had a mini golf course, arcade, shopping street, gym, swimming pool, spa!!! Cost was $4 per pax per game. It was her first time playing but she got the highest score!


Kenting main street at night. 买东西,吃东西!

The hotel we stayed in.

Morning was still and peaceful. I sat on my balcony and observed the birds about in their morning activity and looked around at the mountains surrounding us.

There was an underpass straight from our hotel basement to the beach across the main road.

We woke up early to catch the sunrise but missed it cos our tour guide gave us the wrong timing :(((

I found a handphone sticking out from the sand! It belonged to a girl named 沁沁 and was probably dropped the night before cos the battery was still full. I called her home and left a message with her dad to pick it up from my hotel lobby. Hee hee so fun trying to communicate with a Taiwanese old man.

Labels: Homebody