I couldn't sleep last night. Tossed and turned and was wide awake by 3am due to my killer cramps. Finally gave up at 4am+ and have been sitting at my mac since, to the joy of my hyperactive cats. Revamped
my portfolio site!!! Also adjusted this site so the Youtube videos are no longer cropped off.
Sigh. Braindead, tired like hell, but can't sleep. This week has been relief for me as there's a break in my projects, no longer so hectic. But it's only a question of time before the clients throw them back to me and want it back 'immediately'. Hair going haywire also. Not sure whether I was ripped off during my previous rebonding; mega waves coming back into my hair. Maybe I'm just getting naughtier, as my hairdresser likes to say i.e. the naughtier the curlier the hair.
The previous month my hair was haven for dandruff. Maybe it was the late nights that caused my cycle and body to malfunction. But aiyoh, i got dandruff even though I washed my hair every day. The only time this happened was when I was taking my A-levels in JC and got so stressed I was having daily snowstorms.
Ok... feeling a little sleepy now. Will log off and rot in front of the TV for a while, and see if I can catch up on some sleep. Ciao.
Labels: Being Random