Today was Craft Day for me... spent the whole day at my sewing machine! It all started out because I had to sew a cover for the flat-screen TV so rubber spikes could be attached onto it. Marvel has been practising his catwalk on the top of the TV in the middle of the night, and we were freaking out about the possibility of it crashing to the floor.
That led me to finish a few projects I had planned for a long time, but procrastinated, as usual. Hee hee. Sewed a pouch for my portable hard disk using the waterproof padded backing from my husband's old haversack that I saved from the trash (a few months ago hee hee). Also shortened and hemmed the divider curtains for my bedroom so they don't drag on the floor and collect dustballs.
And... I finally resurrected Humpty! She's a pillow that an auntie made for me when I was a kid. The pillow got smelly and kena trashed by my mum. While packing to shift house, I unearthed its 'skin' and brought it with me. Today I finally got around to creating a new body for Humpty.
Dr Frankenstein's lab:

HUMPTY LIVES!!! *thunder and lightning*

Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall, with a contented smile on her face :)
Labels: Being Random, Homebody, Nostalgic Nut