This past Thursday was the halfway mark of my ceramics-teaching stint. Another 3 more lessons to go and it'll be over. Happy cos I won't have to spend almost 4 hrs on the road to and fro, but a bit sad cos I'll miss the kids, even the naughty ones.
This week I resorted to smearing their faces with my powdery hands to get them to scream, run away and sit down. Quite fun actually! But not so funny when they try to smear me back :p
Got this as a gift from one of the girls... it was nicer before I dropped it on the wet bus stop ground on the way home :6 I had 3 from 3 different girls, but couldn't bring them all home. Anyway, the kids made them because they finished their proper work early; not because they especially wanted to make me a gift ;)

Another nice surprise --- I found one of the posters I did in my previous job, in the school toilet. At least someone is actually using the stuff I worked so hard for! But it was pasted so high I doubt the kids can read it. And of course, the neighbouring poster is so much more interesting.

Labels: Designing My Future