Went to have my hair cut the other day and had to wait in the queue. Had nothing else to read except Her World and 老夫子 comics, so of course I chose the latter. Haven't touched them for so long! Surprisingly I still got amused by the wry humour hee hee. Was chuckling in my seat, a bit too loud sometimes I think!

"Finding joy in sorrow"
Can we all do this? Haha sure to frustrate the boss!

"Invader"
So true of cats!
Speaking of which, Copper has grown so strong that every night he manages to force open the latched toilet door. Before which, the door slams and opens numerous time beginning from around midnight when he starts getting restless. I'm a light sleeper so it wakes and keeps me up. The last few nights I've finally given up and left them running around in the house during the night.
Which brings me to another conundrum: Marvel walks around meowing loudly, again waking me up many times during the night. Sometimes he even stands right outside my bedroom door and meows for a loooong time, brushing against the beaded curtain which clangs back onto the door. So I lay awake for many hours, getting unrestful sleep.
And my husband sleeps like a log throughout the din. Not fair!!!
Saboteur cats knocked out the next morning...

Labels: Animals Were Here First, Boredom Relief, Nostalgic Nut