Hisashiburi deshita.
My goodness. I haven't blogged for 2 months! Was msn-ing with a friend who also stopped blogging, and we came to a conclusion: blogging becomes less appealing when you have little to complain about!
Since my previous post, I've quit my job finally (hurray!), gone on a vacation, and gotten myself into new responsibilities. Which explains why I deign to switch on my pc and park myself there for hours.
I'm now trying out as a full-time freelancer in copywriting and design. Let's see if it earns me enough to eat. If it doesn't work I'll have to find a 'proper' job soon, as my monthly insurance premiums are killing me. Not that I'm not looking out for one now; but somehow very few job descriptions cry out to me.
Am I being picky? Idealistic? Lazy? Stupid? It will all be revealed with time, and I'm eagerly (yet apprehensively) waiting to find out.
Labels: Being Random