Irasshaimase!
This is Ping Teo's personal blog :)
You can email me at redlychee@yahoo.com.
>
The colleague who told boss about my leaving was crying this morning (someone saw and told me). She must have been upset about the distance with the rest of us. That gave me mixed feelings.
I don't hate her, and I don't blame her anymore for telling. I don't want to continue holding a grudge because it makes both of us feel bad. In fact, I think I should give her the benefit of the doubt and believe that she had good intentions for telling. What have I got to lose? So if the intention is good, the action should be forgiven even if it's not right.
So there. I'm not angry anymore. Actually, I don't even need to be on my guard against her, as I'm leaving and don't have to worry about any information reaching boss, because there simply is nothing sensitive I can't share.
But I think she shouldn't need to worry about me now. Her problem is trying to convince our other colleagues that she can be counted on. The little bird who warned me didn't name her directly; I myself didn't finger her as the culprit when I blogged about the incident. But why did everyone, me included, immediately guess it was her?
I feel she succumbs to boss' mind-games, and hence is made to share certain things, thinking that it would help. So who's ultimately to blame? Boss.
There. Problem solved! Shall we point our fingers at the correct person then?
"You will know that forgiveness has begun when you recall those who hurt you and feel the power to wish them well."
- Lewis B. Smedes
Labels: Concrete Jungle