10:59 pm Tuesday, October 30, 2007
TADA!!! Showdown with Dragon Queen!
Non-existent. She didn't show; apparently she was still on leave, and sent her subordinates to attend. Not that I have anything against them, but they aren't able to make any decisions or give definite answers. Which defeats the point of the meeting. Then we discovered they don't even know if the project has been given the go-ahead by their big big boss. Hooray.
And after all the trauma I went through preparing for the meeting. I stayed up to tag pages in Archive and lugged the ad mags to work in case she needed examples of campaign series. I especially picked out a grey and brown woollen attire (steady, serious about work) and red necklace (but with a dash of creativity) so Dragon Queen couldn't discriminate based on my appearance (which she is indeed capable of doing). I even dreamt of fielding her questions, like I was Jet Li being attacked by the Qin army's arrows in Hero.
CHEY!!!!
Labels: Concrete Jungle