I was bored and surfing through my bookmarks when I came across this old puzzle I had abandoned midway. Finally completed it today yeh!
Apparently some guy created it for fun and sent it to his friends, and it spread like wildfire. It's very cool. Trains your mind to think in different tracks, supposedly the way a hacker thinks. Takes some patience and research to solve each level (there are 23), but there's huge satisfaction when you break each code. Try it!
If you get fed up and need a cheat, someone listed out the answers. But where's the challenge in that? So many people have been asking for answers online, so if you're doing google research, resist the temptation to click on those posts.
Have fun!
Btw, I've hidden the link to the answers in this post, find it with your mouse ;)
answers at http://heyokity.blogspot.com/2006/08/ojofuffo-concept-of-infinity-is-not_13.html
Labels: Being Random, Boredom Relief