6:49 pm Monday, January 29, 2007
Orange
Now I'm Orange's new best friend. Everytime he sees me approaching with food, he runs towards me meow-ing, and bumps my hand using his head. He also likes to run between my legs as I walk about emptying his water-bowl into the drain and refilling it with fresh water. I have to take care not to step on him. He also 'attacks' when I'm trying to pour food for him, once bumping my hand and spilling the food all over the ground.The only way to stop his hyper-activeness is to sit down against the pillar, so he can roll along my legs like a crazy cat. He also likes to try squeezing between my back and the pillar. Haiyoh.But it feels good when he lazes against me, totally relaxed and falling asleep. Sometimes he also puts his paw on my thigh, reaches up with his nose to sniff me. It is at these times that I get to see his silly crossed-eye face properly. Sometimes he kissed me on the face too :)Gosh, but it's really difficult to go home after playing with Orange. He'll run after me, sprinting if I try to out-run him. If I stop in my tracks, he'll look up at me with his 'pitiful' expression and meow meow meow. I do not dare to out-run him, as he may try to find me and venture into Ah Meow's area again.So now I try to trick him into eating his food, then sneak away when his back is facing me. Most of the time he catches me. Then I have to scold him with a stern "NO!". If that doesn't work I have to add a fake stomp with my left feet for effect. Then he'll drop his tail, turn his back and walk away.So cruel hor. But no choice.Labels: Animals Were Here First