Irasshaimase!
This is Ping Teo's personal blog :)
You can email me at redlychee@yahoo.com.
>
Not to mention that my colleagues finally realised how useful my design skills are, and kept coming to me for 'favours'. I don't really mind, as it really does make their projects better. Just that I ended up not having enough time to complete my own work. Nevermind. Karma will balance that out I hope. (Btw, yes I got the contract!)
Thirdly, we finally signed for a flat :) Not really 'signed', as in signed. But we have an agreement with the flat owner and will be doing the official paperwork in 2 weeks. Can't wait to get the keys!!! I want to begin my reno!!! But alas, the earliest will be in April I'm afraid. A little scary though, the idea of such a big investment. *plonk $3xx,xxx*
Lastly... preparations for my wedding! As the flat is more or less secured, it was time to take the Big Leap. There are anxieties of course, but it's a sooner or later thing, gotto face up to the challenge.
Urgh, my head is already bursting with too much to plan!!! Decor style and plan for the flat, my ideal wedding venue, my ideal ring, my ideal gown, my ideal guests, my ideal theme, my ideal party favour, my ideal timing, my ideal photoshoot, my ideal makeup, my ideal hairstyle, my ideal jewellery, my ideal facial, my ideal slimming...... MY MY MY.
My lucky boyfriend (oops fiance) doesn't have to think as much about these as he is leaving all artistic license to me. I think I really have no choice, as only I know what I want, and will probably blame him if he makes the decisions and I'm not happy with them. Damn. Lucky my job is in project management, so it's within my league.
Still, it's a little irritating. Read the comic strip 'Blondie'? It's like Blondie is doing heavy chores around the house and Dagwood is all comfy and relaxed, happily eating his mega sandwich. Haha!
I'll find some way to be compensated for it later. Hyak hyak hyak.
Labels: Being Random