2:43 pm Saturday, November 11, 2006
Too much exposure?
Migrated my blog to a new URL today. The purpose of a blog, is to say what you feel like saying without worrying about the consequences (of course, this excludes stuff that are racist or in bad taste). And what good is a blog, if you don't have friends reading it to find out what's been up with you. But there comes to a point when you tell so many people about your blog, that you can't write about them anymore! I made the mistake of sharing my URL with a colleague, who then went on to share it with other colleagues. Not that I'm blaming her. I'm glad that she finds it an interesting read.But I can't write about those colleagues anymore, especially when there are incidents that I really, really want to write about!!! Hence this. Welcome to Ping Piang Gio's blog.(FYI that's a Teochew phrase describing loud banging sounds. My mum uses it to nag at my dad when he makes too much noise doing stuff around the house.)Labels: Concrete Jungle