11:18 am Wednesday, September 20, 2006
Long time no see
Hisashiburi deshita! Aiyoh. It's been almost 3 weeks since I last blogged. This doesn't bode very well for my plan to practise writing through journalling. I take it to mean that in the past few weeks, I'd let the fatigue of a working life get to me. Every day after work I go home to collapse and rot in front of the TV. Of course part of the reason is that I need to touch-base with my parents who are equally parked in the living room. (Especially now that my elder sister has married and moved out, and my younger sis is living overseas, I'm the only child left in the house. Wouldn't want their empty-nest depression to come any earlier than neccessary.)
Like everyone else, the first 5 days of the week are spent day-dreaming and planning what to do on the weekends. Ooh all those places we've always wanted to visit, foodie guides to try out, chores to clear, hobbies to indulge in. (Yes yes, and designs to design.) But when Sat morning comes, all I want to do is sleep, eat, watch TV and repeat. After facing the computer for a whole 5 days, I am reluctant to spend another moment sitting in front of it while waiting for my irritating internet connection to move. The weekend passes in a flash.
So there. That's why you hadn't heard from me recently. It's actually for ya own good ya know. I write better in the day when the mind is clear. If I had insisted on writing at nights when my brain was shutting down, you would be reading loads of incoherent ramblings now. So shut up and read on. Yafoo!!!Labels: Being Random