12:43 am Monday, August 28, 2006
Watch this guy
My classmate Goh Zhong Ming drew this for fun. That's supposed to be me on the left, standing with him. Come on, I'm not that fat! And is that a smiley I see on my nether regions? Haha, but still it's flattering to be chosen, cos he didn't draw everyone. ZM is one of the 2 guys I hang around with most during my time in NAFA (the other is WY, I'll write about him later). Got to thank them for letting this old naggy fatty hang around with them, risking taint to their cool image.There are some really talented people, you know it when you see their work. ZM is one of them. But he got overlooked in school because he put priority on industrial freelance rather than class work (which is actually a smart move).
Watch out for him. This guy will go far with his drive, innate talent and sense of responsibility. Remember, you heard it here first. I like his graphic style!
Labels: Designing My Future