12:16 pm Thursday, August 17, 2006
Tedious Thursday
Today I am feeling sick and pukey. Bombed Hiroshima 4 times yesterday, and today my tummy's bloated up like the DHL balloon in Bugis. Must be the instant laksa I had for supper on Monday night. Stomach's always been weaker than the rest of my organs, wonder if it'll be the first to go when I'm old and spent. Guess I've got stomach flu again (my GP will be entering yet another ditto sign on my record card). Temping now: no work, no pay. An MC would do little except rob me of another $10+ dollars. So mum gave me some made-in-China pills to eat. Yeah!Now I feel sick and pukey and groggy. La di da.(And the prospects of having a cosy lunch with the boss is not helping. So dear colleagues, pleeeease give me advance warning next time if you're not going to be around to join us. So I can say no and run far, far away. Sob.)Labels: Concrete Jungle